Location: Worcester, UK
Do you love working with people? Passionate about progression and love the thrill of securing the deal? Then we have just the role for you! We’re on the hunt for a tenacious New Business Development Manager to support our team with ambitious growth plans for Booking Protect.
We’re working hard to make Booking Protect famous, and show booking platforms and sales partners around the globe why they should be working with us. And you’re the person to help make that happen!
Working closely with our senior team, you’ll help us develop our business plan by managing and developing prospects through face-to-face, video and telephone comms, spreading the word and making people want to work with us!
What You’ll be Doing?
- Be our greatest ambassador. Showcasing Booking Protect and all that’s great about what we do through proposals, presentations, or any other way you can think of to make people love us, and what we do!
- Develop a new business pipeline from first contact through to closing the deal and everything in between!
- Plan and prioritise your sales activities and customer contacts. You should be able to self-direct, managing your time and productivity to achieve our shared targets.
- Plan and manage your business portfolio of prospects and clients all in line with the ‘Book Protect Way’.
- Be a great communicator, liaising and negotiating with people outside our business to make sure we remain profitable and sustainable in everything we do!
- Go on tour! You’ll be our smiling face at various conferences, forums and meetings across the country, and occasionally, across the globe!
- Have your eye on personal development. Making sure (with our support) that you’re always developing, growing, training and learning something new. Keeping your finger on the pulse of our industry, and being the best version of you!
- It goes without saying but… be organised! Good housekeeping is key, from keeping your files tidy to working efficiently to make sure together we’re always on our A-Game and working in line with procedures (messy desktops discouraged)!
What Does Success Look Like?
- Keeping your eye on the prize – a keen ability to convert our prospects, meeting or exceeding pre-agreed targets
- Capably manage a long sales cycle to bring prospects on board, educate them and convert them to working with us.
- Have confidence in communicating with the people behind the businesses at every level. From the ground up to C-suite, you should have a friendly, professionally and dynamic ability to adapt to the person you’re dealing with, and work in a way that works for them.
- Deadlines are important – don’t break them! Manage expectations and never over promise and under deliver. We’re great at what we do, don’t let disorganisation make people forget that.
- Be your own champion! Keep yourself motivated and efficient. No micro-managing here, we’ll trust you to manage your time productively and get the most from it!
- Get to know every last detail about what makes Booking Protect great. We know what we do helps our clients, so you should be able to demonstrate that, and answer whatever questions they may have to ensure everyone understands exactly what we do.
- Have the ability to tactfully position us against our competitors. We’re pioneers in this industry, and are consistently leading the way. Don’t let our prospects forget this!
- Communication is key. Whether it’s listening and negotiating, presenting your ideas, or just a simple email. Paying attention to the small details shows everyone involved that you’re a great communicator and you’ll go far!
- Ability to travel globally to meet our clients or attend exciting industry events (tough life eh?!)
It’s important you drive your own success, but you won’t be on your own! Our team will support & guide you, helping you develop your skills to make sure you’re performing at your best for the business, and for you. To keep track of this, we’ll have regular monthly reviews where you report back your progress. Your chance to show off that you’re smashing it!