Location: Worcester, UK
Do you love working with people? Have a sympathetic ear, and keen attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, you could be the perfect fit as a our new Refund Administrator.
Making our client refund process smooth and pain-free is at the heart of our business, and you’d be the friendly face behind the keyboard, looking after our customers when things go wrong for them.
So if you love helping people, and being at the heart of an exciting, innovative business, this might be for you!
What You’ll be Doing?
- Handle refunds for customers as well as dealing with related queries from our clients and their customers. Always being respectful, understanding and calm in any situation.
- Agree and process refunds alongside other team members, and in line with our terms & conditions.
- Accurately record all refund communication and data in our system, with a keen eye for detail!
- Investigate refunds as they’re made to make sure we only pay out on legitimate claims.
- Be part of our bustling, growing team, providing general admin support to your Booking Protect colleagues.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Offering good quality advice and claims handling relationship with customers and strong communication with colleagues.
- Making sure all your actions comply with our procedures and terms & conditions.
- Understanding and carrying out a robust complaints procedure in the event of an unhappy customer.
- Top quality administration, from record keeping, to sticking to SLAs and keeping on top of all paperwork to help us run smoothly.
The kind of person we’re looking for…
The number one priority is that you’re a good communicator. With great telephone manner and written communication skills, you’ll be able to get your point across clearly, politely and in an understanding manner.
If you’ve got previous experience in personal lines claims handling, even better! But it’s not absolutely essential.
You’ll be committed to what we do, and work with your colleagues as part of a strong and dynamic team.
With great organisational skills, you’ll put Marie Kondo to shame! All whilst making sure our client’s and customer’s best interests are always at the heart of everything we do.