Location: Worcester, UK
Are you top of the tree when it comes to great client service and being a proactive team player? This fantastic opportunity reports into our Development Director, and will be the central point to make sure we’re always doing the best for our clients and prospects.
You’ll be an integral part of our new business and client management processes, working with team members across different disciplines, working towards our shared business goals.
With a keen eye for being the best, you’ll be able to spot ways we can add value to the people we work with, maintaining our reputation as a forward thinking, progressive and insightful business with our clients at the front & centre of everything we do.
What You’ll be Doing?
- Understand our customers better than they understand themselves! You’ll be the font of knowledge within Booking Protect knowing exactly what our customers do, and how we can do the best for them.
- Making sure all our customer details are up to date so we’re always efficient and they know we care about them.
- Support new clients as they go live, working through integration by providing documentation and advice with the support of our technical team.
- Care for the most important people – our customers! You’ll have your own cohort to look after – you’ll be their internal champion at Booking Protect! Making sure you stick to account management guidelines and diarising important client milestones.
- We work with people, not faceless organisations. Put those people at the heart of your day-to-day, building great relationships with everyone you work with to make sure they love us, and what we do.
- To make sure we’re always on top form, we have agreed SLA’s with all out clients – you’ll be the person that makes sure they’re stuck to! Supporting customers through any requests and working with other parts of the business to get an answer quickly for the client.
- Communicate any complicated customer needs to the other relevant areas of the business.
- Forecast and track customer account performance feeding back to the senior team for effective monitoring & reporting.
- Go on tour! You’ll be our smiling face at various conferences, forums and meetings across the country, and occasionally, across the globe!
- Have your eye on personal development. Making sure (with our support) that you’re always developing, growing, training and learning something new. Keeping your finger on the pulse of our industry, and being the best version of you!
- It goes without saying but… be organised! Good housekeeping is key, from keeping your files tidy to working efficiently to make sure together we’re always on our A-Game and working in line with procedures (messy desktops discouraged)!
- Use Salesforce to generate reports, create dashboards and manage customer accounts. Update all live customer entries on Salesforce including but not limited to contract information and contact information.
- Work with our brand & marketing teams to issue newsletters, company updates and insights.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Must be organised and able to deliver consistently within deadlines.
- Be your own champion! Keep yourself motivated and efficient. No micro-managing here, we’ll trust you to manage your time productively and get the most from it!Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Know you formulas from your footers. It goes without saying, but you’ll happy using the full Microsoft suite to work efficiently with the team, including Outlook, Teams, Word & Excel.
- Detail. Detail. Detail…. and did we mention detail? That’s where the devil is, and it’s the best way to make sure we’re always the best we can be. Make sure you’re always accurate so that everything is always organised and correct.