Location: Worcester, UK
Part time, working Hours will be 9-12pm/1pm (Overtime will be available)
Worcester office/home based
Salary: £9.61 – £10.71 per hour depending on experience
Ever booked to a festival then been made redundant? Got tickets to that big football match and come down with flu, even entered a triathlon and had to pull out because of an unfortunate incident involving a muddy ditch and the splits?
Most event organisers have an automatic “no refunds” policy, so you probably lost out on your booking fee.
Booking Protect exists for exactly that type of emergency, and we work with venues, clubs, organisations and ticketing software companies all over the world who want to offer refunds to their customers. It isn’t completely altruistic though – we make money for them through our business model.
All about you
We need you to be customer service orientated and work with us to help us ensure we are treating our customers with the exceptional service they have come to expect. To do this you would be an integral part of our team and would be working to support our Refund Handlers.
Why work with us?
We place huge importance on wellbeing amongst our colleagues and this is one of the reasons people stay with us.
Rated excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Start-up mentality – your ideas on how we can improve things get heard and actioned to make Booking Protect even better.
A flexible approach to working – at least 2 days per week based in the office and 3 days working from home with a small team in central Worcester (2minute walk from the Worcester Town Centre and a 10-minute walk from Worcester Foregate Street (Train Station)
Training and development plans to further your career.
- Responding to customers emails. This includes queries about their protection, tickets and events.
- Answering phone calls from customers.
- Responding to customers queries on our Live Chat.
- Responding to Trust Pilot reviews. Alongside this, liaising with our social media team with what reviews to share.
- Making payments to customers once their claims are assessed and approved by our experienced handlers.
- Dealing with incoming post and attaching these to the necessary claims.
- Provide a point of contact for new and existing customer enquiries, ensuring any queries are addressed and resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Computer literate
- Highly organised and able to deliver consistently within deadlines.
- Self-motivation and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills